Sep 3, 2007

So Much To Be Thankful For....


My beach birthday party, was so much fun, thanks to everyone who made it down to be with us!
Van loves watching the waves come in.
My beautiful boys!

Our friends are our family out here, it was so nice to be with you all this past weekend. I appreciate all you do for me! xoxoo
My yummy Sprinkles cupcakes that Kristen brought me, these made me feel so happy!!!
Van in his tent that he is about to outgrow.

This weekend was so hot out here, the water felt so nice to dive into and refresh your soul. The surf was good, we had a fun dinner on my bday and the beach party was such a good time.
Thanks everyone for making my bday so special! D

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a beautiful Birthday Party with such a fun gang. Van fits right in with all the party boys and girls.
wish i had been there!!!!
Loved all the pictures...
xxxxmom Y

04 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home