Aug 26, 2007

We like Boats!

We went out on Julie, Dave & Ezra's boat this weekend. It was so much fun and really relaxing. Ezra is Van's buddy and he is 2 1/2 months old. Van loved the boat and also went to sleep for a brief time until his car seat was flooded with water that came overboard.

We were pulling the guys behind the boat and it was a little choppy out on the water. he was a good sport and just woke up a little wet and wanted to eat!
Oh and here is a cute video of Van playing drums with our friend Mike on the boat, he was so happy out there!



We had a mellow day today really sleepy, it actually rained this morning and I don't know why but I was so tried all day long.
Tonight Conner cooked the best dinner, and I actually ate red meat for the first time in years. well besides a hamburger here and there. we had fillet Mignon in a balsamic red wine reduction, mashed potatoes & sauteed green beans. For dessert we made coco chocolate cupcakes.

Conner and Van hung out today for a while and had fun together, I took some cute pictures of them on the couch, with Van's mermaid doll.



I just started building my design web site, I will let you know when it is up. check it out from time to time for updates!

Next weekend we are having a beach party with our friends to celebrate my 32nd Bday! I feel differently about this birthday coming up, I have a son on this birthday for the first time ever, I have a happiness inside I never knew I would have. Know body tells you what it is going to feel like when you have a child of your own, and it is really an experience you can't even fathom. I am excited to see some good friends that I haven't seen in a while! It should be fun.

This week coming up is going to be a busy one, lunch with friends, drs appts for Van and I, the dogs are getting shaved, and looking for my next freelance projects are on the calendar.





Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home