Aug 23, 2007

Sleep Precious Sleep...



I am so tried today, I stayed up all night working on a freelance project, it has been fun. Just a really tight deadline so that takes away some of the fun of getting to be creative. I am dragging today and can't wait to put my head down on my soft pillow tonight. I feel like eating some kind of comfort food too like turkey, cranberrys and stuffing with gravy. you know something really low in fat. ha
It feels good to be working again, I miss feeling like I have accomplished something cool each day besides throwing away poopie diapers and talking "goo goo ga ga" all day. Dont get me wrong I love goo goo time with Van everyday.
If I had to choose between spending time with him all day or providing a good life for him financially It would come right in the middle, spend some time at home with him everyday and work part time too. However the full time job is becoming more and more apparent to me if we want to stay here in Ca.

Van likes to suck on his pointer finger latley, I think he is teething now and it is painful for him.
I love this website for natural toys because of all the fischer price lead paint problems I am hesitant to purchase any more plastic stuff.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home