Aug 20, 2007

Baby Stuff!!


Hey everyone.
I have been meaning to ask you all what types of graphics you like on your babies onezies? I have seen some really cute ones from Kingsley that I love! I am thinking of buying a bunch of organic cotton onezies wholesale and screen printing them with some cute graphics, packaging them up and selling them! So I would love your input as to what kinds of companies you like! Would you rather buy tshirts or onezies?

This weekend it seemed like we spent most if it in the car when we were not at the beach because it is so dang hot in our house with no air conditioning, the car air conditioning feels so Nice!

So I forgot to mention that I called the police neighborhood services last week on Monday to complain about the bums sleeping in our ravine behind our house. A few days later they were out here with a huge dump truck at 8am in the morning, arresting these illegal immigrants and filling the dump trucks with the small city of trash that they had called their home for so long. I felt a little sorry for the guys, but I also felt a little safer at night when I laid my head down on that pillow. So I did something for the neighborhood!!! The man left me a message and told me although they spent an entire day cleaning out the woods they will need to come back to remove more of their belongings this week. I was shocked they had that much in there.

oh, & Van loves his Nonnie & hopes she feels better soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home