Aug 29, 2007

"Van's buddies"






Van had fun with his friends, Laekin & Ezra this week, he is full of smiles, most of the time. He loves to spin things lately & really fast too. We are pretty sure Van is right handed too he always uses that hand to reach for things. He loves getting kisses on his neck, and being sung to. He turns on the charm when any lady gives him the slightest bit of attention - must be an Erwin trait for sure!!! Van is going in to see the Dr today for his 5 month shots.
Life seems like it is moving in the right direction, we are cleaning house and taking care of things that have been neglected these past 5 months.

blessings....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne - Just got home from stroller strides and I wanted to take a look at your blog. It is really cool. I think I will do one of these. I noticed that you were looking for a toddler car seat. I have bought two. I bought the alpha omega seat and I hate it. So I went and splurged and bought the britax marathon. It is pretty expensive but it is so worth the money. MJ sleeps in it all the time and his head has never fallen foward. Anyways, just giving you a little momma advice. See you Friday.
- Erin Merry (Stroller Strider)

26 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home