Aug 16, 2007

Fun Livin'


A tribute to children and their dreams. That's the tagline for Swedish design company, Little Red Stuga's first product, the Dream Bag. Carry it like a bag, sit on it like a pillow, or spread it out like a play mat.

Little Red Stuga attempts to accomplish a lot. Their goals include being kind to the environment, excellent craftsmanship, and stimulating the dialogue between children and grown-ups through everyday design. I like how the Dream Bag turned out.

The Dream Bag isn't available yet but will be in October/November 2007 from Little Red Stuga.



Check out how cute Van is with my grom nephews in Vermont! He loves them and is so amused by how cool they are!!!!


I stumbled upon this french kids website milk magazine, I love wood toys and they have some great things you can order here!!!

I didn't forget I need to upload Van's 5 month picture!! I am behind.

Oh by the way I have a funny story to tell you all tomorrow, it involves the authorities, illegal immigrants, and yes me too!
More later.
D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home