Aug 21, 2007

Time Flies


This week I realized how fast time really goes by, it seems I don't have enough time in the day to sit down with my dog's and give them a little pet on their head, or look up in the sky and admire the stars. You would think for a stay at home mom working part time, that I would have all the time in the world. But actually it's quite the opposite. I think I take on too much sometimes and overload my brain. Then it turns to mush and I can't even remember the next thing i was about to do in my day! I love this picture of Van and his dadi-o. I feel like I blinked and here is my son riding in a stroller now smiling at the camera. when did he learn to do that?

I have been really busy lately helping my friends at oneill with their new acquisition rusty.
It is fun work, and I get to see all of my old work buddies.
Conner came home yesterday with a new hair cut, and lola barked at him. She thought he was an intruder. Well I am tired and weary and I just have one last thing to say....

"Simplicity is the secret to seeing things clearly."

I have this canvas hanging by my bed that states this same quote just in different words

It says: PEACE - it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monks said...

well...it doesn't get more simple than Conners new haircut! Very simple indeed...looking good Conner ;-)

02 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home