Aug 8, 2007

A little Looksy

A bath after the beach!
Van meets his uncle Jason!
See me, up close.
We finally arrived in Vermont after 16 hours of traveling, looking a little tired.


We are home from the east coast, it was so refreshing to be in the mountains for a week.

Here are some photos from the past two weeks, we had family in town for one week, Van got to meet his uncle Jason Conner's brother and spend time with my sister and his meems, and then we flew to Vermont for a week to see my nephews, my mom, my aunt and uncle and my cousins. We had a great time, I can't believe summer is almost over.
Van is almost 5 months old too! Life is moving so fast right now.
Having a baby is such a wonderful journey, I cherish every minute I have with him.

More later.
D, C & V

Make a PhotoShow Full Size

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan and Jordan said...

You look SO happy and relaxed! And Van is the cutest thing with his mashed up banana's!!!! Nathan is going to be in China for 15 days so Kingston and I should come down and see you :) I will call you this week!
xoxo

12 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home