May 1, 2007

get out



We had fun walking along the beach in Carlsbad today with Van's girlfriends Laekin and Sunny! The beach was so nice I just kept looking out today at the ocean and wanting to get in there again and surf. I miss it so much. Hopefully it will be soon, that I can paddle out into the surf with vigor and strength... My core feels weak right now, I guess that is what having a baby will do to you. But I am starting stroller strides where you can take your kiddy along with you and work out hard. I am also going to yoga on the weekends starting next weekend.
I feel like part of being a good mom is taking your babe out to breath the fresh air everyday and experience the earth, the animals, the sun and all it's glory! Even though Van was asleep the whole time I am sure he still enjoyed it! ha

see ya soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monks said...

are any of the girls in this picture single? hubba hubba

(just kidding vicious)

04 May, 2007  
Blogger Dianne Young Erwin said...

ha ha your funny! we are going to miss you next month! come see us before you go!

05 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home