Apr 18, 2007

it just makes you feel good...



Van is all smiles now when he sees a familiar face... I caught one today and wanted to share it with you! Yesterday was a trying day, but I finally left the house after a good cry and went to Stefan and Summer's house to share my feelings with them and have them hold Van for a little while... until he pooped and it leaked onto their clothes. ha So here we are today having a good day, naps are plentiful and I slept too with him on my chest for three hours this morning. finally, thank you lord. I got to vacuum today too, enough dog hair that I could make a sweater out of it.
more exciting info later! keep smiling!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dianne-
those pics are so great! van you are such a stud with those smiles! it is amazing how much joy a little smile can bring! love jen

19 April, 2007  
Blogger Vicious Summer said...

I don't want to alarm you, but your adorable baby boy appears to have no nipples...

23 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home