Apr 30, 2007

water

I just thought I would take this picture of Van getting ready for his nighttime bath.
He is patiently waiting for the warm waters to run over him. I took a bath with him the other night and he had his first chance to kind of swim, I just put him under the water with his head out and his body submerged. He was so happy and in love with the warm water. When we took him out he got upset, almost like being born again -huh?

I am tired lately, not getting to sleep much. Van wakes up about three times a night. Next Tuesday the 8th is Conner and my 3 year anniversary. I think we are going to try and do something fun together. We can't seem to figure it out yet....

More later..
a tired girl.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home