Apr 20, 2007

out and about


Hello. This weekend we had family time & I had some mom time too. I got to run errands sans baby and I also got to go to a baby shower, and get a pedicure.

Van loves his Tiny love Gym that Garry Hawley bought him! Thanks Garry!!! I am in love with this company all of the toys are designed for the developmental stages in children's brains, and they help them develop faster.
We have the mobile in Van's crib too, that he loves to stare at when he is awake... Which is a lot of the time now. I like to play with him, and read him books. He just stares at the pages in amazement. I have been putting him in our bed lately and letting him sleep with us, it is so fun. I never thought I would be that type of parent but I am. I know he is growing up so fast already and the time that we can sleep with him in our bed will be short. I just love this little guy so much.

They look so much alike. Don't ya think? Except that Van looks a little zombied out. That's what breastmilk will do to ya, watch out...

Conner had time to bond with his son this weekend, and I can already tell that they love hanging out together. They had guy time, doing what guys like to do - a whole lot of nothin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicious Summer said...

I really can't believe how much Van already looks like Conner...

23 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home