Dec 4, 2007

Moving Around!

Well, I am doing a little Christmas shopping online @ fredflare.com,

and listening to Van sing in his crib. He just figured out how to pull himself up in his crib and push the buttons on his mobile. He is listening to the music and singing along "well sort of" baby singing. He is all over the place now crawling scooting, opening, closing, bouncing, screaming, and the list goes on. Today he fell asleep in my arms for a brief moment and I soaked it all in, this is why I am at home with him for moments like those. The quiet times when I breathe him in and get to stare at him, because usually he is going so fast that I can't even see the huge amounts of apples and peaches leftover on his face from lunch.

OKAY OKAY, I am back. The singing went to screaming, and I had to go put him to sleep for real!
Now he is sleeping and all of the things I want to do are running through my head, it's funny I will probably get one thing accomplished like our Christmas card that I have put off for way too long now. And he will be saying hello world from his crib again! I woke up at 4am this morning to take my mom to the airport, and I haven't had any zzzzz's since. So I must go and save the world.

Wait here is what I got accomplished while he was taking his nap today, my house may not be clean but I designed the cards. Now I must print them! Or maybe I should just send them out as an email attachment. Everyone and their mother has email even Santa, and I would save a whole lot of paper too! hmmmm What to do?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home