Nov 4, 2007

First Words



Vegas was different this time, we went with a baby (who was sick)! He was such a good sport about it and didn't cry that much, but there was a significant increase in the crying. Van's Poppa took care of us, he put us up in a hotel and fed us too! So that was really nice of him, he is also flying us to Virginia Beach for Thanksgiving to be with family.
Thanks Poppa for your love, generosity and support!

I am a little late on my postings I know we went to Vegas over a week ago, but I have not been feeling the greatest lately either. Here are a couple of pics from Vegas, we went to Trader Vic's and Van got to chew on a cold piece of cucumber from dad's cocktail. I love that restaurant so much! The new one in Vegas is in the new Planet Hollywood hotel. We went to the Trader Vic's in Beverly Hills when we got engaged.


Here is a picture of Van in his new winter hat we bought him in Vega's. He looks sharp doesn't he?

Van has said his first word "LOLA" he pronounces it "wowa". Today I was in my closet and I heard him yell "MA" I came out and he had a huge smile on his face.

I just started making stationary with my new printer....
Here is one I made for a friend who just had a little one.
I am going to be selling stationary packs on this blog for the holidays so get your orders in now! They make great gifts, because everyone has to write thank yous after the holidays especially our little kiddies.







----------------
Now playing: Tristan Prettyman - Love Love Love
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Monks said...

He must have more of your genes...if he had more of Conners his first words would have been:
Goombay Smash!

05 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home