Nov 17, 2007

Growing Baby


I took this photo of Van and I the other day in the mirror, we are just getting ready this weekend for our trip to the east coast on Monday. To see everyone for turkey day!

Van just got two teeth last week, I took some photos of him when the teeth were coming in and I didn't even know it, but here he is telling me with his fingers that his teeth were hurting. I saw the pools of drool coming out of his mouth but since these are his first teeth. So he has two little teeth in there now and he loves feeling them with his tongue. He gets slices of frozen cucumbers everyday when he is in his highchair and he loves it.
He is super active and wanting to be moving all the time now, he is even doing a little downward dog yoga move/ push up when he is laying on his belly.

I had not let Van try sand until we were recently at the beach with everyone and he just scooped a little up in his fingers, and put it right into that mouth of his... Check out his reaction - "it tasted a little gritty and not as yummy as those apples and pears mom makes for me."


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home