Nov 16, 2007

Keep the piggies warm

I tool a few days off from my blog so I could catch up on a website design and programming class. My brain hurts I have consumed so much information in these past three days.
But I am getting really excited to start building some killer sites. This blog has inspired me to start building sites for people. I have done print design for so long now. I needed to jump into some new mediums - like web design, blogs & (sewing) baby clothes. These past three days have flown by. This is the first time I have been away from Van too.
It has been good, I am relaxing in the fact that he will survive without me.
Loved these little socks, Van wore them for months when he was a newborn and I am so sad he didn't have the cowboy ones, how cute are these.

Speaking of relaxing....


I started listening to my meditation hypnosis again and I slept like a baby last night. I forgot how awesome it is for my mind and body. This girl has the greatest Australian accent and she takes you to places you never thought you could go to in your mind. I almost feel as if I am drugged. Today my mind is clear and crisp and I can bring myself back to that peaceful state much faster than I did the day before.

More later.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home