Nov 26, 2007

Purging the system


I got home and my computer was having some major hiccups. In fact I thought I had lost everything. So I backed up all of my important stuff, and for some reason it inspired me to back up and clean up my house. My mom is coming in town too. But I felt so much better getting rid of all of the things I don't use anymore. cleaning out the cobwebs. It's like life, right? If you don't clean out your brain and empty any old feelings or resentments it is only going to come back to haunt YOU! So clean out your closets, your computers and your drawers. The clutter in your head and in your house is causing you to be disorganized and it only makes things more complicated. In a nut shell i am just saying no matter what your purging it will give you peace of mind. this goes for your feelings that you don't share with others, things you keep in the closet and don't deal with and all of those clothes you just don't wear anymore. I know I went off on a tangent but I thought it applied. Love this little video of Van above, just being himself. We love this boy more than we could ever fathom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home