Nov 9, 2007

Hit me baby one more time

We had dinner the other night, the guys were all smiles. they look like a dance team or something in there matching dad & son stripes. We didn't plan it!


Here is a little video from the guys contest down at the beach in Carlsbad this past weekend. Good times for all, especially the Donkey's.

I found the cutest hat and knit shoes on giggle this past week. It's a bit pricey but makes any outfit look so fantastic. I am putting these on Van's wish list for under the tree this year.
Conner and I decided since we have had a tough year this year we would only spend $25 on each other for Christmas. I am fine with that, I am just happy to have a healthy son and a smile on my face most of the time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home