Nov 8, 2007

Neck Tie Onesies


Here is Van in one of my neck tie onesies. I did a little photo shoot with him the other day, I am arranging a little shoot with some of my pieces. I just opened a shop on etsy.com
So I will let you know once I have images and my store is open for business. I will have a link directly to my shop on this blog! So you can shop to your hearts content.
I am having fun with the kids clothes. I just really want to break into the silk screening process and am about to buy some silk screening supplies so I can start doing kiddies tees too.

Tonight I had such a peaceful moment with Van as he was falling asleep in my arms, I felt his breath through his body, and as we were cuddling in the rocking chair he was reaching up to touch my neck and rub my arm. He is so gently and loving when he is falling asleep. He takes care of me in so many ways, his love feeds my soul and completes me in areas ,I never knew could be filled with so much love. It's funny when you think of having babies, the last thing you think of is that they will make you grow up. I have grown in so many ways since this child was put into my arms and I am so thankful for that little breath in his body everyday.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicious Summer said...

I love the onesy! So adorable. I can't wait to check out your Etsy store :)

30 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home