Dec 11, 2007

Go Elf Yourself


Van had his 9 month appointment today, he is tall and skinny! He weighs in @ 20 lbs and is almost 30 inches tall! I got him a flu shot too!
I don't know this holiday season I feel the holiday spirit all around but I don't really have it. Am I ever gonna get it? I don't know. I went in the garage to get out my ornaments and Christmas gear and I noticed a new ornament I had never seen before in the box, yep I pulled it out and it was a dead mouse. So that was how things started out on the wrong foot!

I try to sing Christmas songs to Van and I have forgotten all of the words. We are not getting a tree this year so maybe that is part of it too... hmmm
I sound like the Grinch, don't I? What I am looking forward to is seeing Van rip paper on Christmas morning, he is obsessed with tearing paper of any kind. Today I caught him reading my domino magazine, and tearing out all of the pages he liked. He is following in my footsteps... ahh

Well we put a little song and dance together check it out.... Maybe it will help you get in the Christmas spirit if you haven't already. You can just click on the image at the top of us in our elf suits too!


http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1320319963

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home