Sep 14, 2007

Sleep Training Take 2

Okay okay, so Van didn't sleep those magical 10 hours last night, he was up twice in the night, and I fed him both times. I feel like if I go in and hold him I am giving in to his needs. Because that is the only way he knows how to fall asleep.. It is so difficult, I wanted Conner to go in and rock him back to sleep but he just put him back in the crib to cry some more. I got frustrated and gave in. His cries were different last night, I could tell he was really hungry last night or he had a tummy ache and when i went in and got him out of his crib he was cold too! So all of those things make for a very awake baby! I asked Conner to try to rock him back to sleep and he was holding him upright talking to him instead... So needless to say that is when I figured out I needed to nurse him for sure.
I didn't go to sleep until almost 2am last night anyways so I was so tired last night and this morning. Thank God Van slept til almost 9:30 this morning.
We did have a big day yesterday and he didn't get his normal naps in so that messes up his night time sleep... I could go on and on about this because it is something I am dying to master.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home