Jul 26, 2007

Is This The Life?

Today my sister and I took Van to the beach in Encinitas, We had lunch at the beach & watched all the little kids playing in the water! Splish splashing around! I got my hair chopped today too. It was fun and I needed a change. I feel new again. However I do have to say that when I got to the beach that I could not find a place to set up our stuff on the beach and that was annoying to me I come from a land where the beaches are clean and the sand is like sugar! So it was hard to walk down the beach sweating as I pushed the jogging stroller with all my gear looking for a small place to put my stuff. California has become so covered with people that you cannot find a place to park your butt on the sand. That's a little sad isn't it? Clean your beach.


Check out this cute pic of Conner reading to Van, take note of Van's toes, this hand like motion of him spreading his toes has been passed down from me. I can actually pick objects up with my toes, much like hands! So cute.

My sister Heather is here & we are having so much fun! Jason Conner's bro is here too, should be such a fun weekend, and then I take off for the east coast on Sunday! Oh the US open is this weekend.

More later.....

Here is a fun picture of us when we had our girls night out! So much fun!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan and Jordan said...

Girls night out looked like SO much fun! I wish I could have been there. Hope you are having fun in Vermont, call me when you get back so we can plan a beach day play date!!!!

03 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home