May 9, 2008

Love and Marriage.....


Conner and I celebrated four years of marriage yesterday, we had a mellow night at home, with some of our favorite foods. It's amazing that four years seems so long, but in the grand scheme of things it is really so short. We have gone through so much already in these four years of marriage. I do know that when we were hugging each other yesterday and looking at Van I felt so much energy and happiness for the moments we share and what we have built together. I have some beautiful flowers from my mom and sister, and lilly's from Conner. I got a gift certificate for a massage too! Good luck this weekend in your surf contest, Dad! We love you.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Food looks tasty, can I have a bite??

10 May, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home