Apr 29, 2008

wall graphics



I am getting excited about redesigning Van's nursery in a new house. Yes we are officially moving and it will be a new adventure. It is a Little too much for me to wrap my head around at the moment for fear that it will fall off of my body, but I am gathering strength from those around me at the moment in order to prepare for this life changing event. We are moving to Florida. But my blog will remain on the information super highway for years to come! Anywho I have been thinking I will be using some of these fabulous wall decals to make his room more exciting. Check out ellynelly's creations on Etsy.

Nothing like having a fake dog on your wall to look at... I took my dog to the vet today and they called me with some concerns..... They said number one he is severely overweight, has really bad plaque (is that why his breath smells like a trash can?), and he has a couple little cysts on his side. Zeke is a special dog, and I mean that in the nicest way. But lately I have been disappointed in him, he takes books off of our book case and rips them to shreds while we are gone and lately he has been chewing up my shoes..

I walk him 2 times a day, and he still has it out for me? If Van didn't love that dog so much I might just send him off to Jenny Craig or something... But he is truly van's best buddy. He lays on him, hugs him, and sits on him pretty much any free moment that he has. So we will keep him for now.. Once a rescue dog always a rescue dog!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home