May 4, 2008

It's a relationship...


This coming week is a big one, Conner and I celebrate 4 years, mothers day, and Van turning 14 months old (Next Monday). Oh and I planned a little going away party for myself with my closest friends that I have made here. It is Saturday night! So I am looking forward to having them all together in one place with me for a night, so I can give them a little gift and celebrate having them in my life.

I do miss my most lovely friend so much, she is in South Carolina and I have not seen her in too long. I just stumbled upon this photo of us together before any kiddos were in the picture. Now I have a one year old, and she is growing a little one in her tummy. I am so excited!!!

I feel GOD working in me everyday, I have a relationship with him that I constantly maintain. I tell him things that I would never say aloud, he listens.... This relationship is not a certain religion in my mind. I speak to him even in my unconscious states. Sometimes when I am asleep I wake in prayer. I have found peace lately amidst the chaos. I have found that I am the only one who makes my days, and the better I am for myself the better I am for those I love. Yes I am working on myself, I am not going to lie. It is an ongoing process, but having a child look up to me makes me want to be a better person.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too!! I hope we get to see you guys SOON!

08 May, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home