Apr 11, 2008

Healthy Stuff

My good friend Cassie sent me a link to this great website and i wanted to share it with you all. I have always had a fear that plastic cups and bottles leak out harmful chemicals into the food and drinks we consume.
So here are some great products that are save and free of any toxins that might just be getting into your food and drinks. they have some really cute ones for the kiddies too.

As you know chemicals released by plastics can cause cancer (It is not the water that affects you but the chemical released from the bottle)

Check the bottom of the bottle there should be a triangle sign and there will be a number on it. If the number is higher than or equal to 5 --> then this bottle is safe to use. Numbers under 5 will release the chemical. For most bottled water, the number is 1. Remember to check and stop reusing those bottles.

article via: plastic myth busters

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippo Brigade said...

Oh crap. I'm gonna get cancer. I always reuse my bottled water bottle. Is cancer itchy? All of a sudden I feel itchy all over...

14 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home