Oct 19, 2007

Mod Tot's

So Van's Mimi is in town and she has been a huge help to my new little side business!
We went shopping for fabrics and many other fun things and we have been sewing all week long, well she has been doing it... I have been doing a few too, but mainly art directing. That's what I do. I am going to be screen printing on them now that we have sewn several appliques on them too! I already have several orders i am so excited.
For all those asking about prices. They all vary and you can get one onesie with just screen printed letters or numbers/graphics for $15 - 20. The onesies with sewn and printed graphics are Around $25 each!

So it has been fun creating this new little line of clothes.

Van is already 7.5 months old, and I haven't gotten around to putting a picture up of him yet!
So here he is when we were at dinner the other night!



I found some great little eco friendly graphics to screen onto my baby clothes. I have been looking fort the right one's lately... I have an idea for one with a world screen printed on one with love your mom on it around the world! just an idea!

Okay so I have two ideas for the name of the company - mod tots, or butter beans! let me know what you like!!!

D

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

My vote is Butter Beans

Good Luck!!! Love this first one

20 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home