Oct 11, 2007

Baby Onesies
















So I designed my first onesies, this is one of them. I told Van to look surprised... I think he takes direction pretty well. huh? Here is Van modeling my 123 king of the hill onesie!

I plan on hanging them all along the crib or outside on a clothes line and taking a photo of them once I am ready to do a photoshoot.

This was just for fun! I took the photo of this one after Van was wearing it, so it is a little wrinkled.

I will have several made in time for the beginning of Dec so I can sell them to people for gifts for the holidays! Let me know if you want one, the quantities will be limited, and each one is hand done. So they all look different. I am working on purchasing organic cotton onesies to design on with water and vegetable based inks so they will be 100% healthy for the little tots.

I wanted to list a couple of all natural companies/websites that I really like a lot, along with some books & Cd's I really want to get for Van.

Buying Guide: Rattle N Roll; Crib Rock Couture; Foco Loco; Small Roar; Duck Duck Goose Boutique; Thea Starr; Babesta; Mahar Dry Goods; Livie and Luca; Belle Gray; Saari Designs; Cool Baby Sheets

CDs and Books: Dan Zanes - "Family Dance"; Uncle Rock - "Plays Well With Others"; Justin Roberts - "Yellow Bus"; They Might Be Giants - "No!"; The Sippy Cups - "Kids Rock for Peas"; Audra Rox - "I Can Do It By Myself"; Holly George Warren - "Shake Rattle and Roll", "Honkey Tonk Heroes and Hillbilly Angels"

Organic Baby

From your baby's layette to his first rattle, taking out chemicals from the nursery doesn't mean taking out the style or softness. Watch the Video

Buying Guide: Kate Quinn Organics; The Baby Panda; Pur Bebe; Craftsbury Kids; Our Greenhouse; Patemm; Lala Natural; Fuzzibunz; Kissaluvs; Very Baby; Veda PURE; The Complete Organic Pregnancy; Bumpstyle Maternity

tata for now.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute!! I want some! There's a recent addition to the family. :)

12 October, 2007  
Blogger Nathan and Jordan said...

I definitely want to get some of your designs for sure! We need to have Van and Kingston do a photo shoot together! I am so proud of you and excited for you that you are making things happen :)

12 October, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to buy a couple....so cute...

12 October, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love it! Way too cute! I'd love some for little Clarissa and her friends, Greta and Caroline. :)

12 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home