Sep 26, 2007

Car Seats and stuff....

As I sit here with Van on my lap typing this, he likes to watch how fast my fingers move on the keyboard and try do the same thing. Except he just hits the keyboard. I hear a lot of noise coming from the lower region of his body, so I might have to make this one quick.

Well Van started driving this week - first I got in the car with him to show him the ropes, then I let him go on his own! He is seriously growing up so fast. We returned the evenflo car seat we bought because he was uncomfortable in it, and Conner didn't like some features about it either.
And we pretty much bought one we can't afford , but I do what I always do with things that involve safety, I justified spending the extra money on a nicer more comfortable one and I got a great deal too! So I know Van will be driving soon in comfort. I just love looking in the rear view mirror and seeing him in his little infant car seat so much, I am not sure if I am ready for him to graduate to the big boy one.


Anyways, now that I changed that diaper Van was working on while he was sitting in my lap and made him some baby food for the next year. I am back and have completely forgotten what I was writing about.

I am enjoying making his baby food - I am inspired by the pure mom's who make their kids food at home. It is truly the healthy way to go and it teaches them develop tastes for fresh foods instead of canned or processed foods. I read that somewhere. I just can't remember where. Another website I love is the healthy child website, it is great and has so much info on baby care, prevention, healthy products & sustainable living!!! Check it out when you have some free time..


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home