Sep 22, 2008

Floating

We are moving again! Into a different house this time, but less than a mile away.
Seems the house we rented had black mold, air quality that children should not be subjected to and now a water bill that is costing us over $500 for one month! The landlord has given us until the 26th - this Friday to be out. We will put our things in storage for a week and move into another house on the 4th of OCT. There we will settle.

I feel like a fish swimming in murky water because the water has been changed so many times. We are happy and doing fine other than these minor bumps.

Life is funny - just when you thought things were calming down they get a little rougher.
I am lifting it all up at this point and letting God sort some things out, no fighting. Just floating....




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ena said...

Hi Van's mom!

I got here by chance after googling "First birthday party"!

I cried reading some of your entries...I can tell how much Van means to you. I especially was touched by that poem about "my son". I have an 8+month old son and I love him so much!

Am trying to plan his first birthday party...but I've never done a party before and thinking about the budget and the details is just overwhelming!

Hope you and your son are feeling great today!

Ena

24 September, 2008  
Blogger Dianne Young Erwin said...

So glad to hear you like Van's blog!
Good luck with the birthday party, I am sure it will be a hit! Just don't overdo yourself. Blessings - from vanerwin.com

25 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home