Aug 25, 2008

One is silver and the other's GOLD!

As I was rocking my big boy to sleep last night, I was thinking about how much I miss my friends on the west coast. It takes so much effort to go out and meet new friends and build new relationships. Along with still trying to get settled, working & raising a baby! I know I know wah wah. But moving is hard! I feel sorry for Conner he left amazing weather and perfect surf, to live here in a house with a green couch! We have had our share of drama since we got here but I will spare you the details. They are messy and complicated. I will explain more once things get unraveled a little more. I do love getting on our bikes and riding to restaurants to have dinner. Van loves his little wee ride kangaroo bike seat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I've never actually been to the website and i love it. I sure hope I can do this oneday with my kids...first i have to find someone but thats just the kink ;) Hey ur missed by us all and I fo sho miss my beer pong partner. maybe next year when i fly out there to visit a friend i'll make a stop to wherever ur living at the time.

Steven

30 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home