Aug 20, 2008

When I grow up!

My mom thinks Van is going to be a rapper when he starts to talk - she seems to think this might be one of his first songs!

...drag me here...drag me there, hand me stuff when I make a noise, sicka
the same damn toys, feelin sticky and hot, Here comes an old hot ba-ba,
and I keep callin "MaMa!!! " Now through the air, comes a gold fish
cracker?, - it's stuck in my hair - and hell! I really don't care. she
smiles and says, "Honey, Just stay in your chair, we're almost there."
Can't mention my diaper, can't move in my chair. Keep callin MaMa!!! and
I'll soon be there..

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah for baby rappers! Van is the man!

21 August, 2008  
Blogger Kendyl said...

hilarious! i don't want to know what my kids would rap about!

25 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home