Jul 18, 2008

This little house!

It's been almost a week since my last post and I honestly cant remember a time when i have ever been this busy. And I have help! Van's Mimi flew down to be with us for a week while I looked for a place to live... I have found two houses one is amazing and all we could ever want but $200 over what we had budgeted a month. It is on the water, brand new and has 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms! It's absurd. Next is a house with a yard that has 2 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom. The kitchen is the size of a tuna can and it doesn't have a dishwasher. They are both a block from the beach! So that part is great.
The little one has a fenced in yard for the dogs, and the big one with the ELEVATOR does not have a fenced in yard. Oh and that price is $200 less than we had budgeted for which means we could start paying some debt down! I have been so stressed about this decision that I have not had any other time to think about anything else. My emotions have taken a break lately and I have gone into robot mode. When your in robot mode you can't really write anything that anyone would want to read either. It's too shallow. It's basic and weird. I will have more soon when I get back to normal. I will have photos too!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home