Jun 29, 2008

Potty Training 101...



I have been eyeing this potty for Van, not sure he is ready yet. But how could I pass up this deal at the recycled baby store for $12. So today we peeked in, and he looked back at me with question marks in his eyes.

What is this for mommy?????

On a separate note today I went jogging "in hell", and I had a coffee in my cup holder on the stroller, not a water? Hmmmm mistake number one! I was so parched for water by the time we were jogging back to the house, that I was drinking my own saliva. I know it's gross. But I had to survive, guys.

Just spending my dayz looking for a place to plant our roots.



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ICE said...

Ha. I cant wait to to to hell

29 June, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, okay, I think Van is either the same age as my baby (17 months), or younger- and he's potty trained!? WOW. I'm shocked and I feel as if I need to get a sweet boon potty box for my child and let her have a go at it.

30 June, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home