Jul 11, 2008

"He just is"

This is where I found Van the other day.
Talking to dad on the web cam we miss you dad!
It's so dang hot here! This is my favorite spot to hang out.

Here is a little look into Van's daily activities...
Things are really busy right now, and the coffee is not strong enough. I love that expression "it's like putting lipstick on a pig" that's kind of what drinking coffee is like for me lately. It only lasts so long, and it's not pretty. I have been walking around in a daze lately.
I can't wait to get settled. I have to run Van is in my moms liquor cabinet!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Monks said...

it is so awesome that Van and Daddy are talking on the webcam!

Summer and I are in San Diego...and you guys are in Florida....bummer

:-)

11 July, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you guys that things settle down soon and that your coffee lasts longer!

12 July, 2008  
Blogger ej said...

Those pics are classic.
The Erwins were sorely missed at the SCU Reunion...thought you should know.

Xoxo,
The Johnsons

15 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home