Jun 26, 2008

Ready, GO.

Well we have arrived officially. It was hard to say goodbye but we did it and by the time all of our things were out of the house it truly didn't seem much like home anymore. It was hard to say goodbye to all of the people who we will miss so much. Friends who we will continue to miss and love forever. This is quite a journey. Tonight I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the dogs. they flew today and happend to be on a plane that got stranded in Texas for three hours, Zeke doesn't fly well either. I know he will be scarred from this trip and it will take a little while for him to get back to normal. I plan on taking them somewhere to run and play tomorrow. Van is adjusting well, tonight he danced with a waitress from Thailand who fed him every last bite of his sweet potato and the band sang twinkle twinkle little star and the itsy bitsy spider to him while he sat in his high chair on the dance floor. He is happy and that makes me feel content.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

I'm glad you guys made it safely. You are missed!

26 June, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Van is stoked. I remember the last time a 'waitress from Thailand' fed me every last bite of a sweet potato, it was awesome.

27 June, 2008  
Blogger The G Manifesto said...

I remember the last time a 'waitress from Thailand' fed me every last bite of a sweet potato, it was last night!

30 June, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home