Jul 5, 2008

Happy Day Dad!




I truly forgot how awesome it is to be around family. This past week has been a reminder. I admit i have been so caught up in trying to find a home and many other things, so taking a couple days off to celebrate my dad's 70th birthday in Miami was exactly what I needed.
Two of my sisters, my dad and I took a two day surprise trip to miami to ring in the 70th year of our dad's life. We had fun kissing & swimming the dolphins at the miami seaquarium. We had a memorable dinner at the forge restaurant, we slept and swam at the world famous biltmore hotel sipping on yummy pina coladas.

Dad - you have set such a great example for me about how to go after what you want in life . You do what you love, and you never have to act your age. I love your energy and excitement for life , and I want you to know you will always be Young! I loved celebrating your birthday with you. Cheers to you, I love you.

Thank you H - for watching Van and making it possible for me to have a getaway.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ICE said...

I love the picture of you and the dolphin. It made me smile :) I know you loved it. Can you post a pic of van soon?

06 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home