Jul 24, 2008

chicken soup for your soul!



Today I let this little jewel of a house go! Don't ask, we just couldn't afford it and it was over 1,400 dollars. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. So we are now signing a lease for a house without a dishwasher.....
It is near the beach and it does have a fenced in back yard for the dogs & Van!

All of you single moms and military mothers, you are strong women and I admire you more than ever after five weeks without my husband. I did have a few breaks but not enough. Van went to the DR's today. He has an inner ear infection, and a chest cold. He also got his first molar, today sometime during the 5 hours of crying, I looked into his mouth and saw something white in the very back. A TOOTH???? But he only has 8 teeth, why would a molar all of the sudden show up? This one isn't just popping through the gum, it's been there for a while and I didn't even know it! He is on antibiotics now, so I am hoping tomorrow will be easier on us both.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home