Feb 20, 2008

Thank You Son.


For brightening my every day, for looking into my eyes and making me feel like I hung the moon, for holding me, for laughing at me when I am not even funny. For sleeping in my arms and keeping me warm, for sharing the bath with me, for letting it be so quiet at night that I can hear your heart beat, for letting me comfort you when you are scared, for helping me realize that you are one of my biggest priorities, for growing with me. For making me feel a love I have never felt before. Your laugh fills my soul and makes every day better than the one before. I soak you in each day and try to tattoo you in my mind because the next day you will change a little bit more. I love you Son.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kendyl said...

I wish I could write like you, that's my thoughts exactly but I wouldn't have been able to put them into words. Beautiful!

21 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree. You put into words what many of us feel! I hope someday he will be able to read this and understand the bond you two share.

26 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home