Feb 2, 2008

Paris, je t'aime



I found this photo of Van and my mom today as I was going through my Christmas photos, I had never seen it and I just love it. I just love hugs don't you? We should give at least 10 a day. Van loves to hug me all day long, it is the best thing ever. He also likes to pat me a lot too. I notice when he is around other kids he goes up to them and puts his head on theres even if he has never met them before. He is a warm soul, and he has a gentle heart.



I am really into Yael Naim's tunes these days. She is from Paris, and lately I have been dreaming about visiting.
YAEL NAIM & David Donatien work so well together in this album vocals and music are so harmonious. Check out some of their other songs!


Paris is calling me, ever since I watched Paris, je t'aime.
It is my kind of movie for sure through the neighborhoods of Paris, love is veiled, revealed, imitated, sucked dry, reinvented and awakened. Rent it if you haven't already seen it and curl up with your valentine, some wine, cheese & some good bread!

Conner is coming home tonight from his trip to florida, I missed him and his warm smile he brings me everyday. Van has said dad about 1 million times these past few days. He will be so happy to see him when he wakes up tomorrow (super bowl sunday) Have a good one!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home