Feb 20, 2008

Music to my ears!




My sweet friend Jen
emailed me these awesome rockabye cd's and thought it would be a good blog post, I agree! I have seen these cd's. I find myself listening to baby einstein and other nursery rhymes in the car latley, and most of the time I want to turn it off but Van loves to dance and move his arms around to anything playing on the radio. These entertain the kiddies and they are favorite songs that we the momma and pappas like to hear too. What a great idea!

Van jaming in the car to tunes, and showing you how big!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kendyl said...

These CD's are great, you can also buy them in Itunes if you have an ipod. There are 12 different ones, I think.

21 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home