Feb 15, 2008

Valentine's on my mind

I have this book I have carried with me for the past few years, and every now and then I open it up for inspiration and some colorful moments. I love looking into other peoples lives and what better way to do it than in a book filled with postcards sent to people across the world. PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail
in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard.

I really like it although it does have a dark side to it, but love has it's sunny moments and it dark moments. Doesn't it? Marriage is not always sunny, but the times when it's dark are the times when you are learning the most. I ask for our marriage to be a bond that grows tighter every day and I can actually look back on the past year and notice a place where I started seeing it tighten like the laces on a shoe. Love is a funny thing, and it will probably take me forever to figure it out. I felt so red this year, the holiday was more this year for me than ever before. I have more love in my heart, and I feel so much love surrounding me. My heart continues to grow, never let yours stop.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home