Feb 14, 2008

First Birthday Party



Happy Valentines Day! I thought I would share the invites that I made for Van's first birthday. They took a while but I had so much fun doing them. I wanted to create a vintage carnival theme with all old timey feeling carnival images and brown tones. I found a vintage photo of some people riding in an old ferris wheel, I took them out and put a cute photo of Van in there. I thought it would be fun to create a circle theme on the inside and carry it through the party too. I printed little directions and used a vintage photo of old fashioned tickets on the other side. I found some carnival stickers and used them to affix the directions! I think they turned out really cute and I am excited to carry out this theme through the little peoples party! Vintage Carnival!
I am on the search for an old fashioned popcorn machine, a mini cotton candy machine & a fun littloe snow cone machine.... I am going to have some fun little goodie bags that tie in with the circle theme and the food will too. We are going to have a little book exchange as well!

Should be lots of fun!
I can't believe my son is already one, what a wonderful year it has been... Thank you Van for helping me to grow up! I love you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home