Feb 27, 2008

Portraits of a one year old

I took Van to a portrait studio today to do some photos of him, I prefer the more photo journalistic approach but these are something I could never do myself. He is almost one and I thought since I haven't had any taken of him yet now was a good time. Not ones I would frame and hang on the wall however. I did find this one of Conner when he was a little one and it was fun comparing how similar they look!

I don't have a little girl yet but I love to think about what she will look like and things I will dress her in! I do love the Sophie & Lili Collection and they are having a huge tag sale, check it out! Also Ouef is having their first ever sale all clothing is 70% off.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Monks said...

No little girl yet ehhh?

Dianne...your photography and ability to edit w/photoshop is SOOOOOO much better than those portrait shots you paid for (like the photos for the onesy's sp?)....but I think you're right. Everyones gotta get those done...the saving grace is that Vans shirt looks pretty pimp. No shoes, wild hair, foot tucked under his but like he doesn't even care. Total Pimp status. Dad is lovin it.


Speaking of Dad, look at that gay little outfit he has on! Still have a pair of those shoes in your size? hahaha...lol...haha whistle-haw

28 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home