Oct 2, 2007

Moving Forward


I am working this week on a couple of projects, so my time is precious. I really feel stuck right now. I need to work so we can stay in California. But I want to stay at home with Van part time too. I am plotting and scheming about ways I can start my own business and work at home. I know I can do it. I just have too many ideas in this head of mine and want to design baby clothes, build websites, and create my own graphic design & freelance company.

Van is loving the dogs now he tries to call them with this little high pitch voice of his, and he likes to spit too when he sees them. I think he thinks that they like that but they tend to run away real fast when they see him coming these dayz. I captured some moments yesterday with them. Zeke was there too, but he wasn't in camera's range.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan and Jordan said...

Let's definitely go get mani/pedis! That would be so fun! After talking to you today you made me miss you and Van! I want to come down to your casa one of these weekends or something......
p.s. I love Van's hair, I put some of Nathan's wax in Kingston's the other day and I was cracking up at his little mohawk!

03 October, 2007  
Blogger Nathan and Jordan said...

Oh! And remember when we went and got those shirts?! We need to go to Kingsley again....but I know Ill spend WAY too much money :)

03 October, 2007  
Blogger Vicious Summer said...

Awwww....That is so adorable. Look at Lola being all brave :). Van is SO smitten in the 2nd picture!

07 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home