Jun 16, 2007

Make Your Own Collage


I stumbled upon this website today and could spend hours on it creating with all these fun pieces! Click on my creation to go make your own. It is kind of a de-stresser. I mean your actually not doing anything really but creating. And that is Therapy for your brain and body. Kind of like downward dog for your brain.

Well Van continues to amaze me last night was a record breaker, he slept from 9pm - 5:45am. We will see if he preforms tonight. He is truly the love of my life and I am so thankful to Conner for helping me bring him into this world... Here is a little helpful thing on how much sleep kids need at certain ages.

Conner spent the weekend in Vegas at a celebrity Poker tournament, livin the dream. Thanks Ford for showing him a good time, he needed it. Who wouldn't want to check out Giselle? Tomorrow we will most likely spend Fathers Day at the beach.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan and Jordan said...

Wow!!! Kingston is nowhere near to where that chart says he should be sleeping! I'm worried...but he seems ok. Anyways,last night he slept for almost 7 1/2 hours...that was a record. I was SO excited. Anyways, I'm back at work :( and I miss Kingston so much it hurts inside....call me so we can catch up.
XOXO

19 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home