Jun 14, 2007

3 Months



This week Van turned three months old. I can't believe how fast he is growing before my very own eyes. I lay him down in his crib at night and when I take him out in the morning he is bigger....

The diapers we use for van most of the time, are seventh generation, they look brown because they are unbleached & chlorine free. This is a good thing. My husband called me a hippie until I explained all of the benefits to using these diapers & wipes!

They are totally chlorine free absorbent materials – do not contribute to dioxin pollution
Soft, cloth-like comfort
Premium absorbency
Hypo-allergenic
Super-stretchy resealable closure tabs
Close-fitting thin diaper
Super-stretchy leg gathers
No latex, fragrance, or TBT (tributyl tin)

I don't think I mentioned it but last week while I was at the gas station & Van was crying (because he had gas) I left my wallet on top of the car and drove away! I drove all the way to Carlsbad to realize I had driven away with my wallet on top of the car and it was probably gone forever.... I raced back to Oceanside, in between several frantic calls and some crying.
They had not seen my wallet, which contained my life. As I was driving away in shock with tears running down my cheeks, I got a call that a man had found my wallet on the freaking freeway and he had it. When I met him everything was in it, however it had been run over several times. Things like this make me realize God is looking out for me. I am really trying to find a nanny or babysitter in the north county San Diego area it is so hard any insight or help would be so nice.....

More later...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home