Jun 15, 2007

Sleeping


Yipee, Van slept through the night or well in newborn terms he did, he slept from 9pm til 2am, then I put him back down at 2:45 and with a brief wake up at 4am that only required a re-swaddle to our little houdini. I put him back down to sleep until 7am!!! Yes.
More on this later & how to get your baby to sleep longer at night. After reading 3 sleep books, including one from circa 1970's I feel I have the answers now! I will share them later on today with a photo too! I love the kiddopotamus swaddle blanket in cotton for Houdini because he can pretty much get out of anything. I hear him grunting on the monitor and I look at him and one hand is up out of the blanket, but this one you can swaddle him so tight he cant really get out. He looks like a little burrito.

Here is the happy well rested houdini now!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Van Wayne Erwin aka houdini is dreamy.
i love his sweet mouth and inquisitive eyes like his Mommie...
hugs and more hugs,,
the VWE Nonnie

17 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home