Apr 1, 2007

butter bean

Van and I just hang out sometimes and we like to take pictures of ourselves with our new camera. I love photos!
He is getting so much more alert now looking all around paying attention to his mobile, and to anyone who talks to him. His eyes are all better now, he had infections in both of em during the first two weeks. I think he feels better too. I know it sounds funny but I love just staring at him and creating an image of what Van will look like when he is older.

It's funny when I get stressed out when he is crying I whistle at him, I have never been able to whistle either. so I whistle and make some other animal noise that resembles a small animal eating... it helps me feel better when he is crying. i guess it is my way of soothing myself. Since I can't have a paci.

Wearing your baby reduces the crying time each day by 2 hours - so I have been holding Van as much as possible even when he sleeps.
I want him to feel secure and safe next to me and Conner too.

Conner turned 30 today! He said he feels old, but I still think he is always a little kid inside and out! He is going to have so much fun with his VAN...

see you tomorrow. D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home