Mar 27, 2007

tummy time


A father and his son, bonding in the first weeks.
I love this picture of Van and Conner.
It is the ultimate feeling of safety and protection that only your parents can provide for you when you are just a little one. This little guy relies on us for everything, sometimes it is a little overwhelming that Van needs me each minute he is awake. But sometimes when I stare into his eyes, he smiles at me. It is not something he even knows how to do yet, but just a reflex. But I love seeing him smile and i look forward to the moment when he is big enough to smile at us and really mean it.

But for now these little reflexes are good enough to let us know that we are making him feel warm, cozy, clean, and all with a full tummy.

My days revolve around this little man, and I am adjusting to it. It is a major change from what I was doing a month ago. But it is so meaningful to me.

More later....... xo Dianne

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig the picture. How cool that conner can breast feed too.

29 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home